Business SA Membership Offer
The Southern Adelaide Economic Development Board (SAEDB) works in partnership with local business support agencies to ensure that businesses within the region are given every opportunity to grow and succeed.
Business SA is South Australia's peak body for business and is dedicated to helping businesses of all sizes grow and prosper. Business SA focuses on areas where they can benefit members as well as contribute to the short term economic and long term transformation required to create a robust business community.
In 2018, the SAEDB joined forces with Business SA to create a unique partnership, aiming to support businesses in the region to grow. This partnership enabled access to a range of services, products, programs and support tools offered through Business SA at a reduced rate. However this offer is changing.
Until 30 June 2019, Southern Adelaide businesses are able to join Business SA at a discounted rate of $99 (+GST) for 12 months* having access to all the products, services and offers for a 12-month period from the date of joining.
From 1 July 2019, the discounted rates will change to:
- Sole Traders/ Start-ups - $99 for 12 months* (normally $180)
- 1-15 Employees - $199 for 12 months* (normally up to $850)
- 16-30 Employees - $799 for 12 months* (normally up to $1,682)
- 31+ Employees - $POA*
Terms and Conditions*
This offer is subject to the following objectives and guidelines:
- The offer is for a 12 month Business SA Membership for the prices outlined above and is exclusive of GST.
- This offer is only applicable to new members, not existing Business SA members, or members who have resigned in the past three financial years.
- Under the auspices of the SAEDB, this offer can be made through the ON Business Partner Program (City of Onkaparinga business program) or Open for Business (City of Marion business program) programs as appropriate.
- This offer from Business SA through the SAEDB is for a promotional period of 2 years from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2021.