- $240 000 p.a
- 980 Clients over two years
4.2 Business Advisory Service
Southern Adelaide Business Advisory Service.
Business is the engine room of the Southern Adelaide economy.
A Southern Adelaide Business Advisory service will support start-ups and growth of existing businesses.
There is a demonstrated demand for a one-on-one service that supplements existing online resources and learning and development programs, which allows businesses and those looking to start a business to discuss their business questions face-to-face in a confidential environment.
The service will:
- provide small business intenders / entrepreneurs, managers and owners with relevant and timely information in relation to starting, running and growing a business
- raise awareness of and recommend suitable training courses, workshops and events that clients could attend, including referrals to other agencies
- mentor and coach business intenders, managers and owners to support their growth and build resilience
- support businesses with high growth potential.